Post by Roger Edwards on Mar 16, 2015 21:55:49 GMT -5
You can make this forum more useful and less time consuming by taking a few minutes to update your profile. Specifically, updating a couple of items in the "Notifications" tab can make the forum email you when posts are made in threads that you have either bookmarked or participated! Here is how to do it:
1. Sign in to your forum account.
2. Click on "Profile" in the menu across the top under the BMW RoTB logo.
3. Click the grey "Edit Profile" button straight across from your large username.
4. Click on the "Notifications" tab.
5. Scroll down to "Bookmarks" and/or "Participated" and using the drop-down menu change from "never" to "smart"/"daily", respectively.
The email you receive will contain a link to the specific post that it concerns!